Thursday 30 July 2020

Week 2 Silent Reading | Poems

Poetry - read at least ten poems and Write a paragraph about your favourite one.

My favourite poem that I read this week is called Washing Day by Anne English. I liked this poem the most because it had lots of good rhymes and its not too short. Another reason why I liked this one the most is because it actually made sense because a lot of the other poems I read didn't make much sense.




Washing Day


A washing machine

A sploshing machine

splish, splash, splosh

Whenever I use my washing machine

it splishes and splashes

all over the floor,

It splashes and sploshes

As far as the door.

I get into muddles

And step into puddles

I don't think i'll use it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.