Thursday 16 April 2020

Cooking

Technology: Cooking.  We had to cook at home because we are in social distancing/isolation. Today We made the ULTIMATE SANDWICH. I made a breakfast sandwich and instead of bread I used pancakes with bacon and egg in between.


 WALT follow a brief by justifying the nature of an intended outcome in relation
to the need or opportunity. Use the criteria identified to inform the
development of an outcome and its evaluation.

Markings: 
1. healthiness of the ingredients 7/10 because the pancakes have no sugar and
the eggs are healthy.
2. eye appeal/ presentation 4/10 because it didn't look that good because the
pancakes were uneven and the yolk popped in the eggs.
3. ease of handling 4/10 because some parts fell apart.
4. Taste 10/10 because everything was cooked good and I
like pancakes.



3 comments:

  1. I feel you were a bit harsh by giving only 4/10 for eye appeal. It looks pretty appealing to me. I particularly liked the idea of using a pancake for the wrap.
    I look forward to seeing more of your learning@home work on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello nathan, this looks really yummy, I like how you showed photos of everything cooking. how long did it take to make?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.