Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thank You Letter




20 November 2018      


Dear Rowan


Thank you for coming to our camp in Arthur Pass.  I hope you had a good time on the tramp
and other activities. I enjoyed the river crossing  that we did on the way back because it
was fun getting wet and going in the river. I also enjoyed doing the Squawk Squad challenge
to find the native birds because it was fun looking around for the clues that the parents set
up for us to find.


A challenge for me was to keep up on the hike because I had extremely sore heels. I also
found the tyre challenge hard because it took us a long time to finish because  no one knew
where to put the tyres.


I enjoyed spending time with my friends at free time because it was good to talk to them
in my bunk room. Thank you again for all your help.


Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely Nathan K






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.