Tuesday 5 June 2018

Best Part Of Me

Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing



My Legs
I like my legs because they hold me and make me walk. They cling onto my bike like pegs . My Legs are kōmārohi (strong) like the supports on the Eiffel tower. They make me swim like a boat motor riding  on top of a massive wave. My legs make me jump like a kangaroo after its had coffee. My legs are straight like a plank of wood. My legs are the best part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.